Friday 27 August 2010

Post 99! A Look At My Humble Studio

I was working away in my studio today and decided to take a time-out to take some pictures :) The awesome White Rabbit painting above is by my friend Ben, he's a wee bit cool, it's also a clock!

One part of my fabric stash. It's completely unorganised which I hate but there's so much of it! My ribbon is somewhat organised - satin, non-satin, randoms. Haha.


Some of my pattern cutting books. I got the bottom 3 for my 21st in June, I was just way too practical with my birthday haha They're great books though, I actually kind of enjoy pattern cutting sometimes!
The book on top is my samples book - I actually love how it doesn't even close properly anymore!

Pretty lace samples from www.dalstonmillfabrics.co.uk

So in love with my latex samples!!


The dress in the background is a mish-mash work in progress, it's actually 3 seperate things haha. I'm so messy when I get working on something, there's just stuff everywhere. It's all part of the creative process :)

Ammie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment