Thursday 26 August 2010

Pink Curls!



I finally re-pinked my hair yesterday! I have to say, I do love it :) I felt so weird with 'normal' hair! It could do with a wee second dyeing just to get the odd bit but I kinda like it imperfect!

This is what I wore out today - a cute wee lemon coloured tea-dress with knee-high socks and my brogues. I'll have loads of outfit pictures once I'm back living with my photographer...I mean, boyfriend ;)
Went through to Edinburgh with Fergie for the Fringe Festival and the crafty fair! Was all very nice, had lunch outside the Houses of Parliment and sat in the park for aaaages having an awesome chat and people-watching. So tired now, my wee legs are all sore and my feet need a good soak & a rub! Always worth it though :) Getting all excited about our move to London!! :D

Ammie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment