Sunday 22 August 2010

Concept 1



This is a little overview of my first concept for my final collection. It started off as a fairytale inspired, romantic, soft, feminine concept with a little Jane Austen twist with Edwardian corsets. Then I decided I wanted to use latex, bright pink and yellow latex leggings to be precise! That got me on to thinking more about latex and it's usual connotations of being 'fetish wear', I did a bit of research and found some really cutesy, gorgeous latex outfits on Etsy - check out the Treasury I made. All the latex/fetish stuff led me on to 'obsession', a little bit on serial killers, that came back round to 'love' and how it could easily lead to dangerous 'obsession' which can bring out the worst in people. So it has turned into a bit of a dangerous, dark, love story concept :) I'm loving it more and more!

I've got loads of samples, as well as awesome latex samples, that I need to get around to photographing so I can get them blogged!

Ammie
x

1 comment: