Wednesday 21 July 2010

Etsy Fashion for $30 & Under!

Happy Wednesday! I'm starting a new (and my first!) weekly feature today - Etsy on a budget! I don't have a fancy name yet, I'm leaning towards'Wednesday Wishlist' but I'm open to suggestions :)

& to begin the new weekly feature - gorgeous Etsy fashion for $30 or less!

Photobucket
Pink Trench Coat by gooseEatFox
I can't believe this gorgeous trench coat is only $25 - it's perfect for those rainy summer days!


Photobucket 
New Coral Summer Flowers Ruffles Laces Dress S to M to L by Gloriagape
Doesn't this just scream summer, summer summer? I love the chiffon detailing!

Photobucket
2-in1, High Waisted Light Pink Skirt or Top by earnestmarie
I love this versatile item, such a lovely soft colour and 2-in-1, you can't argue with that bargain!

Photobucket
New Woman Fire Ballon T-Shirt with Vest Pink by mustbuyitem
This is just too cute and perfect for a relaxed summery day.

Photobucket
Flora Sundress Cotton Dress by kolonclothes
So pretty and floaty, just imagine that warm sun on your skin :)

Photobucket
Heart Applique Tee Shirt by imyourpresent
And lastly, this super cute little tee! I love hearts, bows and polka dots - how could I resist?

Ammie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment