Tuesday 20 July 2010

Looking Forward...

I'm so super duper excited and happy at the moment :)
I'm going away for the week with my boyfriend on the 2nd of August, starting my planning of the week just now so we can make use of every minute!


We really need to get some recent pictures - we've both had major hair chops since this was taken at my 21st birthday!

Also, I feel like things are going quite well with my Etsy shop, obviously I'd love more exposure because I work so hard on my items but it'll come in time and I'm feeling really positive about this giveaway with Samy (www.samyinwonderland.blogspot.com). Although I am literally spending every moment of every day working on my shop!

In product related news - I'm stopping production of my Christmas items just now because I have too many other ideas bouncing around in my head! So stay tuned for Alice In Wonderland, sewing and vintage robot related items including brooches, keychains, hair accessories and more home decor items. I plan on being very busy :)

Ammie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment