Tuesday 26 May 2009

Hobbycraft Haul!

Today I made a little trip to Hobbycraft for some supplies, needed more ribbons and buttons for my collection.

Photobucket

I don't know if all Hobbycrafts have this, but on the end of the aisles upstairs in the back corner is where my local store hides all the little clearance bits and pieces, it is honestly my favourite part of the shop because I always make an awesome find. Today it was this 3D paint in the perfect shade of blue to go with my collection. I plan on using it to decorate the shoes that I'm customising (a bit like icing on a cake...), which in my head are going to look amazing lol.
The little angel was also a bargain at just 65p, I have no use for it but it was just too adorable to walk past!

Now for my absolute favourite purchase of today...miniture key charms! They're so perfectly Alice :-) Just now I plan on attaching them to the beaded bracelet that my models will be wearing, but I'm so in love that I need to think of something to do with them after the fashion show.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I've got big plans to get up early tomorrow, head into town, buy the last bits of fabric I need, a zip, some spraypaint to do my shoes, and be home for lunch time so I can get a full day of sewing in. I'm not sure it's going to happen :-)

Ammie
x

2 comments:

  1. 3D paint sounds very neat! I can't wait to see the finished projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried it out on some stuff & it kinda dried in clear :-S I'll defos have some pics up in a week or so tho!

    ReplyDelete