Thursday 28 May 2009

E.L.F. Haul & Yesterday's Ensemble

Warning: this is gonna be a looong post!
This is actually for yesterday :-)

My E.L.F. make up arrived, just 2 days after I ordered which is really impressive.

Photobucket

I just ordered a few things to try it out: brow brush, smudging brush, conditioning lip balm, all over concealer and a duo cream eyeshadow in Butter Pecan (kinda everyday colours for me).

Photobucket

I'm just going to do a quick review of these, I haven't tried the brushes yet, although one thing I will say about the brow brush/comb - it's huuuge!
The conditioning balm is wonderful, I love it and although you only need a tiny bit, I just want to put on more and more haha. I got the strawberry one, it gives a very very slight pink tint and smells lovely :-)
The concealer is very good, stays on well and it's lovely and creamy. It is very small though, the tube fits nicely into the palm of my hand but for £1.50 it's great.
The eyeshadow is creamy and very pigmented, but creased about half an hour after I put it on. I did have on the Urban Decay Primer Potion and some MAC eyeshadow in Vanilla as a base so maybe that was all too much for it, but I will prevail and hope I get the right combo because I like the colours.

I was up pretty early yesterday morning for a wee shop about and a coffee with my friend Fergie so I went for very natural make up and comfy clothes.
Cardigan & top (with lace insert) are both Primark, my denim shorts are from Matalan and I had on my adorable vintage tights which have a little bow on the heel, and I wore my red patent flats. I accessorise with red a lot :-)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Ammie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment