Sunday 24 May 2009


Another ASOS bargain post!
I was kinda bored and as usual this brought me to browsing ASOS, here are a few of my bargain picks. The skirt above, apart from being ridiculously cute, is only £18 which is more than half price! I love how they've styled it but I'm a big belt addict so I would probably have my waist clinched! Unfortunately, as it is sale stock, the sizes are limited :-(
Gorgeous quilted bag! (£15 down to £7!)
Stunning summer shoulder bag (£15 down to £6)
MK Olsen shoes! (£44.50 down to £22) lots of sizes available!
I loooove the bright bags, they're great for summer, I'm really tempted to buy the yellow one when I get paid. And the shoes, they're just gorgeously classic, and I looove that they come in dark grey instead of black!

I also put in my first order with E.L.F. today, I added their facebook which has some great promotional codes for a free lip gloss, half price shipping and money off your order! Definitely worth checking out. I'll do a short review of the products when they arrive :-) I'm very excited!

Ammie
x

1 comment: