Friday 22 July 2011

Re-brand

This weekend I will be working on rebranding my blog/etsy. Things have gone a little stale while I've been at uni the past year and now that I'm (almost) officially a graduate (just waiting for those results!), I've got a lot more time on my hands.
I've got a vague plan in my head of what I want to do with the blog, I've actually started making a list of post ideas so I shouldn't go more than a few days without an update (yiy). The biggest new thing will be some videos, my boyfriend is a cameraman so we thought it would be really fun to incorporate our passions, the videos will be "instructional" videos about cooking, baking and crafting. I'm thinking about working my way through the projects in the pattern magic books, which will be challenging but fun!
I've also got some cute little ideas for my etsy, I'm looking at branching out into clothing, and perhaps even opening a second shop for vintage clothing, so keep an eye out for updates on that!


For now I'll leave you with some of my favourite inspiring images from this week;

I love the collar/neck bow <3

Just love the shape, and the subtle clash of floral print on stripes

Organisation! The colours and details are gorgeous.

Billie Turnbull for Select Model Management

Love the creepy/cute factor

Ammie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment