Monday 4 July 2011

Graduate Collection!

Hello Blog! I have seriously neglected this little space of the web over the past few months, but the good news is - I've finished my degree!! Out into the very scary world now :)

Here's some pictures of my collection from Catwalking.com -







It was inspired by the Riot Grrl movement and is made from a mixture of silk, latex and (well-sourced!) leather. I doubt I've worked harder in my life than I have in the past few months, but amazingly it has just inspired me to start up my own label - so watch this space! My initial plan is to get a job which will pay the bills and work hard on my Etsy again, I would also like to do a masters degree. There are so many things I want to do but now I'm going to relax for a few days before I make a plan!

Ammie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment