Sunday 12 September 2010

I Have A Love/Hate Relationship With Busy-ness!

I'm not going to be around much the next couple of weeks, hopefully next weekend we'll have a house sorted and I'll be too busy with packing & moving stuff!!


This is my slightly insane schedule for the next week:
  • Monday: Sleeper train at 23.40 to London
  • Tuesday: Get to London at 6.40, be at St Pancras for 7am, Eurstar leaves for Paris at 8
  • Wednesday: Premier Vision
  • Thursday & Friday: Paris
  • Friday: Eurostar at 20.15, get to London at 21.30 (due to time difference), meet Jono at 21.40, check in to hotel about 22.30.
  • Saturday: House hunting in London (will find the perfect house) 19.55 train from London to Sheffield
  • Spend a couple of days at Jono's :)
  • Monday 20th: Train from Sheffield to Manchster, 5 hour bus from Manchester to Glasgow.
  • Tuesday 21st: Sleep.
  • Wednesday 22nd: Fergie's birthday!
After all that it should be packing up my room again to move to London. I hope. :)

I'm taking my Nikon D5000 with me to Paris so I'll hopefully have lots of amazing pictures when I come back.
I'm also thinking of starting a 365 project on my Flickr, starting from the day we move into our house in London :) I want to document the awesomeness!

Ammie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment