Monday 12 July 2010

This Is Scotland...We COULD Have Snow In July :)

I'm just back from an awesome weekend at my boyfriend's house, quite a trek - about 5 hours, 2 trains & one taxi - but it was worth it :) He totally spoiled me (as usual) and got me some goooorgeous red polka dot wedge heels & an adorable green candy stripe sundress among lots of other bits & pieces - will definitely need to a do an update! Can't explain how adorable these wedge heels are!

Now that I'm home all my focus is on my Etsy shop and the amazing Christmas In July promotion. I've started joining the forums and taking on board any advice offered, so I've spent the entire day re-working descriptions, re-taking photographs and re-tagging my items. Hopefully this will pay off. I don't think I've mentioned before, but all my money from my Etsy shop is going towards my final year collection which is going to cost me around £1000 (if I'm super strict and make sure I get all the best deals), so I'm really pinning a lot of hitting success.

I thought my blog would be the place to announce exactly what promotions I will have on during the Christmas In July promotion being the 15th of July and running through to the 25th of July (I will consider running it longer if it's successful).
  • FREE shipping. Yup, all shipping on all items absolutely free.
  • a FREE gift with all purchases of $30 and over. This will be either a Strawberry Brooch or one of my yet-to-be-listed Christmas brooches.
  • PLUS every purchase will include one of my adorable business cards...which will bear a UNIQUE CODE to get either you OR a friends some kind of fancy discount on your next purchase.
  • Sound good?
Remember...this begins on the 15th of July through to the 25th of July.

& to finish - my latest listing, Alice In Wonderland 'Queen Of Hearts' felt brooch! Just $7 :)

Photobucket

Ammie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment