Monday 5 July 2010

It's Like Writer's Block...But Not.

I've been so busy creating the past week that I think I have a sewing injury! Haha...I'm strangely proud of that.

Here's a quick update on some of my most recent listings:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bunny brooches, cupcake keyrings, strawberry brooches & swallow brooches!

Offt, and I have literally just this minute finished off Queen Of Heart brooches :)

I'm going to start winding down on the cute stuff and get on the making (still cute) Christmas things for the Christmas In July promo on Etsy. I know it doesn't have to be Christmas themed items, but I love Christmas so I'm quite excited to start my preparations so far in advance - although as usual it will probably be here before we know it.

I'm also off to see my boyfriend this week, it's a pretty long train journey so I'm going to take some crafty things to do :) Just can't decide what's 'train safe', yknow small beads would go everywhere etc. - defos needs some thought!

& I will unveil my hair chop very soon ;)

Ammie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment