Wednesday 7 April 2010

So Glad That's Over!

I have a pile of work that's roughly the same height as me. A 5ft 3" pile of work. For some reason I thought once we were back from work placement I had 3 things to do - a presentation, one project and help the 3 years with their final collections. Instead there's - a presentation, a diary (to be bound), a report (to be bound), a project, a manifesto project (which has turned into making a film), a dissertation class, PPD, random other classes thrown in for fun, and helping the 3rd years.
It's crazy.
Today was presentation day, mine was about my work placement at ASOS which is an awesome thing to talk about...but to a room full of people? No thanks. Okay, so it was 7 people in the end. This presentation has also caused me to miss the ASOS Press Day which I'm so gutted about as they've been emailing me for a week asking me to come back (it's always nice to feel wanted!) but my timetable is so full.
Anyway - presentations - they always seem so much worse before you do them, then once it's done, there's the adrenaline rush, the sudden boost in confidence and the big question - "why was I so stressed out over that?"

I'm saving this post for the next time I have a presentation and I have a meltdown.

Ammie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment