Wednesday 10 March 2010

Kissing Bunnies


Kissing Bunnies, originally uploaded by OhSoVeryPicturesque.

My fourth Lookbook post. It's so exciting when somebody hypes or comments me, it's really getting me addicted!

I've started at ASOS, it's so much fun! They have a press day in April (which is like their fashion week!) so things are busy, busy getting ready for that, yesterday I put together the floor plans for the kind of exhibition space they are using.
The most exciting thing I've done so far is design some leggings which (I think!) are being put forward to the buyers - I will definitely be posting a pic if they are selected! What an amazing thing that would be to put on my CV.

Above is my latest look, I got the gorgeous bunny t-shirt from the Christmas Market in Central Park when we were there in December, everything else is just things I've picked up here and there. Gotta love a classic black and white bag to set an outfit off :)

Ammie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment