Sunday 19 July 2009

Taking Criticism

I must learn how to take criticism. Really, I do. I can't possibly work in the fashion industry & take everything so personally.

I recently discovered Ollie & Nic and I'm in love! Thier website doesn't have much on it and they only have 5 shops at the moment but if you're near one you should definately, definately go in. They've got lots of tea-inspired jewellery so naturally I felt right at home.

Accessorize have got some really beautiful necklaces in at the moment, and a half price sale in store! I got a gorgeous wee kettle necklace & a heart one for just £5.50!

I've gone a bit crazy with my wages, my boyfriend and I went into Ted Baker for a look (because I figured I couldn't afford to spend any money in there, except...they had a sale on!). I bought this, in grey, which I've been eyeing up for months.

Ammie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment