Saturday 25 July 2009

Bargains, bargains, bargains.

I've been shopping crazy recently. But all for bargains! After some thought (and many years of buying cheap Primark clothes which don't always last as long as I would like), I have decided that for moving to London I need a capsule wardrobe. I know this isn't exactly original, I've read this tip a few million times in magazines. & I will also *stop* buying 10 things from Primark for £20 and instead buy one, lovely, decent quality item for £20. Again, not entirely original thought.

So, here are some of my wee bargains! Firstly, are the gorgeous necklaces (which I mentioned in my last post) from Accessorize, both half price for a grand total of: £5.50.

fashion, jewellery, heart, kettle, key, lock, accessorize
(ironically, that's a checked Primark shirt)

After buying these, I realised I had no earrings to go with them (which might seem like it is defeating the purpose of a bargain) so I bought a pair. In the sale though, for just £3.

river island, boots, this season, fashion, trends, trendy, grey, slouchy
Above, is my find of the season (year, possibly), as well as a wee sneaky peek at another pretty find - a vintage-style, John Lewis bag, on sale for £28 (from £50).

Gorgeous, grey, slouchy, mini-heel, ankle boots from River Island. A steal at £15, when they were originally £65. They look great with everything! Skinny jeans, leggings, socks, bare legs. A necessity for a shoe addict.

Much more look-what-I-saved-money-on posts to come as I've been shopping more than I've been updating (which doesn't say much). Including some gorgeous things for when I move.

Also, I'm off to London for the day on Tuesday to see my wee flat down there and find out what else I need to buy for it, so I'll have some interesting pictures from that trip too.

Ammie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment