Friday 18 November 2011

Blog Neglect

Hello, my poor neglected blog! I promise I haven't forgotten about you - I've just been so busy, and when I'm not busy, I'm so tired from being busy!
Work is going great, it's starting to pick up a lot now that we're half way through November - I can't believe how close to Christmas we are. Christmas plans are also up in the air until I get the December rota, at the moment it's looking like I won't be back in Glasgow which sucks, but I've promised myself it will be the only Christmas I'm not home for.
In terms of life plans, I've got quite a few things in the works and it's hard to focus especially when all I want to do on my days off is laze around with my boyfriend! However, I'm hoping on Sunday to be shooting some of my vintage stash for my soon-to-be-born online vintage shop. I'm in need of a rebrand but the name, colour scheme and style decisions are somewhat beyond me at the moment until I get a few more things ticked off my list!




I will leave you with one of my favourite Simon's Cat videos :)

Ammie
x

2 comments:

  1. The blogs you have created are surely the worth reading. Keep on writing such a healthy blog to make us aware of the scientific facts. The blogs are of superb quality, please keep on producing at the same pace.
    wholesale trainers uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I was not a blog reader, but your unique style has made the true reader. Your blogs are really informative and stylish. Your style is reader friendly and provides the best knowledge about Clothing and Fashion.
    ladies wholesale clothing "

    ReplyDelete