Friday 13 August 2010

Holiday Snaps




The only annoying thing about going on holiday just the two of us is that all the pics of us together look like these :) But we did need more pics together so I suppose it's ok, hehe. We do have one that was taken as part of the Blackpool Tower package so I'll dig it out :)


I've got loads of pictures so I'll get more up soon, and my boyfriend has lots too - he took his SLR and I just took my wee mini-SLR (left my D5000 at home so I could do the spontaneous cutesy pictures), so his pictures are all fancy :)


I also got some fabric samples in the post while I was away so I'm going to show you guys some of the things I got...some great and some not so great!


& I'll leave you with a disgruntled, windswept Ammie at the Alice In Wonderland ride!

Ammie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment