Saturday 17 July 2010

Felt, Felt, Felt!

I felt (hehe, no pun intended!) that since I'm getting into crafting with felt that I would do a feature on some of the great felt items I've found on Etsy. Also, it's been a while since I featured anyone but myself on here and I wanted to share some love :)

Photobucket
Mushroom Love Brooch Pin by FeltCreations
Super cute - the stitching in unbelievably neat!

Photobucket
Emery Pincushion - Felt Cup of Coffee / Hot Chocolate Personalized Monogram by dottyral
Gorgeous, practical and very handy!

Photobucket
Whale of a Love by TwigAndBird
I absolutely love, love, love the idea of using the embroidery hoop as a frame! I highly recommend checking out TwigAndBird's shop, it's bursting with cuteness!

Photobucket
Mokenstein by TheifJamie
I can't say much more that - awesomely cute!

Photobucket
Ice Cream Cone Brooch Mint Single Scoop With Lemon Drops by ShabbyDollBoutique
I must confess that ShabbyDollBoutique and I are very good friends (she's awesome and cool and you should most definititly check out her full shop), so I happen to know firsthand how much time and love goes in to all the yummy items she makes!

Short but sweet, I could've listed 50 felt goodies but I had to cut the list down for practical reasons hehe

Ammie
x

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Such cute stuff! Thanks so much for including my pincushion!

    ReplyDelete