Wednesday 28 July 2010

Bits & Pieces!

I bought this super cute pink print cotton from Fabric Rehab a little while ago & got this free fabric pack with a code I had. Still trying to decide what to do with it all! So far I've just taken it out, looked at it for a while & put it back every few days, hehe!



I started work on my summer project recently, and I began one of my mock ups today. I'm doing an Elizabethan/Regency style corset, I wanna do a few of these and use them as the base for some dresses so I'm starting with one to play around with and work out how I can build on it.

For the summer, my parents are letting me use our garage as my studio. It's a good space but it really needs some brightening up -I've got an amazing painting that my friend did for me (pics to come soon!) and I think I might use the summery coloured fabrics above to make some bunting or something colourful like that! It's only for the summer so painting etc. it out of the question - too much time and hassle for it to go back to being a garage in a couple of months!

Ammie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment