Monday 14 June 2010

Vintage Stock Up!

Photobucket Photobucket

The first shop stock is up!

Since returning home I've been clearing out my room and I found a lot of vintage clothes my mum gave me which I've been saving up - but with my final year of University approaching, it's money I need to be saving up not clothes, so I'm selling a lot of it.

Just now, I have this gorgeous angora wool tank top/jumper for sale, a long gold jumper, a black (with gold sparkle) keyhole jumper and this cute dogtooth skirt up. Check them out here.
There's more to come, including a very, very beautiful full skirt, velvet prom-style dress.

Apart from the vintage pieces from my wardrobe, I am also selling some newer pieces (including lots of brand new, never worn clothes), however these will be on my Ebay account.

Ammie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment