Tuesday 22 June 2010

Everyone Loves A Cat Lady

Another little cushion keepsake! I love making these, I think I could just make and make and make, they're so cute!
Somewhat inspired by my Cat Lady friend, Fergie (no, not the singer...she's much cooler), and the fact I am desperate to get a little kitten! My boyfriend is thinking of getting one when we get the house in October down in London...it will be the most spoiled cat ever :)

I really need to make some 'Bunny Lady' ones too, and possibly some 'Dog Lover' ones...so far this little navy polka dot 'Cat Lady' number is the only one, but if she (yeah, I'm referring to the cushion as a 'she') gets enough attention I will definitately make more variations.

Making cute crafty things is interesting me so much more at the moment than my proper 'fashiony' coursework and I was emailled a brief yesterday for a Stella Artois design competition...even the thought of winning £1000 hasn't made me get out my sketchbook yet!

On the plus side, my boyfriend is coming up this weekend (he lives about 4 hours away in England), and my friend is back from LA so it's her homecoming night on Friday :)

Ammie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment