Saturday 8 May 2010

Everyday Inspiration

I keep being randomly inspired by the most unlikely things. An abandoned china tea cup found, rehomed and then accidently smashed by my boyfriend. Fish in an aquarium in a pet store. Shots of interiors in a paint catalogue. Colour and pattern are really inspiring me at the moment, there' something about complimentary colours that I find very calming.

I quite like the use of empty frames in interior design, which is something my group is using as part of our current project.



When I find a spare moment, I'm going to do a small series of designs based on these images. Strong photography which stirs up emotion always gives me such a clear idea of what I want to do, I think that's what caused my interest in photography.

Anyway, it's been another long day of doing work and now I'm just rambling! :)

Ammie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment