Monday 1 March 2010

Vintage Look


Vintage!, originally uploaded by OhSoVeryPicturesque.

This is my first post via Flickr so hopefully it turns out okay, not sure if it will take on my fonts etc.

I've gotten back in to taking look pictures again, I've actually applied to the amazing Lookbook.nu so fingers crossed! I've been in one of those creative but don't have any ideas kinda moods for weeks now, I took ill during my placement and have had to take time off which sucks!

In this picture I'm wearing a navy playsuit from Miss Selfridge, a really cute necklace I got from Topshop which says "I ♥ Tea" and my Tatty Devine "Ammie" necklace.
I've been looking for playsuit for over a year, I'm really really fussy about them but I saw this little vintage inspired one and couldn't resist!

Ammie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment