Wednesday 23 December 2009

Tis The Season To Be Jolly...apparently.

Photobucket

I'm back from New York :-) It was awesome, did some shopping - I'll have pics later - and took in all the amazinggg Christmassy sights! I found the Anne Sui shop which is heeeaven, exactly how I would love my own boutique to look when I'm a big growed up :-) Have also decided I want to live in New York.
Still feeling the jetlag a little, and it doesn't help that I went into work today only to be told that I was sacked (yes, 2 days before Christmas). I would looove to get into a big rant about what happened, but to be honest, I'm exhausted and beyond stressed about it. It's leaving me really short on cash for going back down to London next week so if anyone has any genius ideas on how I can make a few hundred pounds in two weeks, I'd love to know! :-)

Ammie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment