Tuesday 15 December 2009

Dear Santa...


First off - I am a HUUUUGE Christmas fan. It is by far my favourite time of year, better than my birthday, I really do adore Christmas and all the festivities.

This year it kinda crept up on me and before long Mr and Mrs Claus (aka Mum and Dad) were asking me what I wanted. I had no idea! After a lot of thought, I kept my list to a minimum - living away from home has made me appreciate everyday things - so I've picked practical things. My favourite being these amazing boots from River Island -


They're sooo comfortable and the heel isn't too big so very practical for jumping on and off the tube on the way to my internship!
Can't wait to open them - they will never leave my feet, so great for just throwing on with anything and a great investment against the cold January/February weather :-)

Ammie
x


No comments:

Post a Comment