Saturday 22 August 2009

First LOTD :-)

Photobucket

This is a picture my Dad took of me in New York last March, only just found it the other day and I liked my outfit so I thought I would do one of those look of the day type posts which is the first time I've really done this.

This is my typical winter look - warm! Leather jacket, Doc Martens, big scarf and beret. Thats a denim skirt which in this pic looks like shorts lol. Big grey hoodie and my awesome camera...what else could I want :-)

I'm also posting this because it was my parents Silver Wedding Anniversary on Tuesday and my Dad surprised us with........a trip to New York in December! Ahhh, I'm so excited! And obviously had to celebrate this fact with a picture of me walking along the Brooklyn Promenade.

Ammie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment