Monday 6 July 2009

Fashion Show 1

Photobucket

I can't believe I haven't updated in a month, that's terrible! I have been really busy though! I got a job in a wee jewellers, one of them sells Tatty Devine and Anna Lou so it's pretty awesome. I've also done lots of shopping too which I need to update on!

The above picture is of my collection from my final year at college, the show was amazing and all the collections were really good. The tutors thought it was one of the best shows they've had in years! Although my model in the middle was a last minute replacement, the dress rehearsal was the first time I had fitted her, it was sooo nervy! Thankfully everything worked well enough that I didn't cringe too much! I'll update with some more pictures soon.

I've also got my accommodation sorted for moving down to London - 10 weeks today! I'm very excited, already started shopping for my kitchen stuff and things to decorate my room.

Ammie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment