Tuesday 19 May 2009

So Chic - Officially Moving To London

Today was an extremely exciting day! I have now officially accepted my place at Ravensbourne for Fashion Design which means I am 100% moving to London in September, I also got a job offer today which means I'll have money to save up for London! Actual landmark of a day!

The reason I decided to update though (apart fro my great news!), was because I got a lovely e-mail from IFb (Independant Fashion Bloggers) accepting my application so I guessed I had better get updating.

I'm a huge fan of ASOS, mostly the sale section if I'm being honest. The site used to be so much cheaper and as a student I can't afford to be splashing out £40 at a time, however their clearance is heaven and always packed full of absolute gems!
So, I decided to treat myself a few weeks ago, and bought this awesome "Chic" brooch and this adorable bunny dress (because I have a bunny-obsession & couldn't not!).



Ok, so the bunny dress is described as a top but on a short girl like me, it looks great with leggings as a dress...not good on a wind day though (I found that out the hard way).
As for the brooch, I bought it because it's the same font as my Tatty Devine necklace, and I'm sure they would look awesome together, except - I lost the brooch! About half an hour after opening my ASOS box, I lost it. I'm pretty heart broken and I've searched everywhere for it.

I can see myself spending my first wage on the entire clearance section, I do think it's worth a serious trip for anyone on a budget, and if you think the p&p is a bit pricey, see if you can get a friend to buy things too and you can half in on the p&p :-)

Ammie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment