Friday 22 May 2009

No Sleep.

I've been up since 5am because I couldn't sleep due to this annoying cold I have. Also couldn't sleep the night before and I was so tired during my 9 hour shift in college that I actually fell asleep using the sewing machine - thankfully all limbs are intact.

The good thing about being up to early is that I've been productive because there's no one else up to distract me. I've organised my magazines (naturally, I have a lot more than I thought...), done a fabric analysis report for college and started on my work experience diary (which I did 3 months ago lol). I had really great work experience - working as a dresser at a bridalwear show. The best skill I learned is that I can dress a woman in a huge, meringue, corseted wedding dress in less than 2 minutes which will come in really handy I'm sure. It was actually great fun, my model said I was really good and thought I had done it before. Wouldn't mind doing it for a little part time job, although your self-esteem takes a hit when you're surrounded by gorgeous 5ft 10" women in the most stunning wedding dresses you've ever seen!

Tiredness is starting to set in now, although I have to go and pick my boyfriend up from the train station in an hour therefore going back to bed is kinda pointless so it's time to jump in a nice morning shower to wake myself up. Also, typing on my ridiculously slow laptop is really testing my patience :-)

Ammie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment